Sunday, April 1

#WiseApril!

Assalamualaikum wbt and happy new year guys!

It's the 4th month of the year so we're still in a new year phase lol! Btw today is 1st of April and I have deactivated all my social medias last night because I will be taking social media detox for a month. So I have been away for emmmm prolly like 21 hours? Lol lama hahahahaha.

So what and why do I deactivate my social medias?

The what is I'll be calling this month as Wise April (Yes I have to read more gais T.T) andddddd the why is because I wanna gain more knowledge, sharpen my skill, fix my grammar, and to reduce my addiction towards techno laif.

And I will try to read 2 books in a week and the total will be 8 books for a month. Either books that have fancy covers or ebooks with tricky summary.

So I really hope that I can tahan myself from reinstall my instagram, facebook and twitter :,,).

I'll be updating my blog soon after I finish my 2 books! See you soon!

Zars xo

No comments:

Post a Comment